10.03.2007

Tube-less

Our television is on the fritz. The color went first. Then the picture decided to follow. If you turn the TV off and then back on again, it works for a few minutes (the color isn't right but at least the picture is there). It's kind of like a computer. Just keep re-booting.

So the dilemma - proceed with our anniversary plans or put that money toward a new TV? The TV just went blank again.

Reasons not to get a new TV:
  • I have a no new show rule. Most of my shows are off the air anyway. I don't like to watch reruns.
  • The Astros baseball season is over.
  • I work too much to watch TV.

Reasons to get a new TV:

  • We've had this TV for over 10 years.
  • Basketball season.
  • Boston Legal.

What kind of TV do you have? Would you recommend it? Any advice is welcome.

~T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend a 52 inch flat screen. Should work well for you. You might decide you have more time to enjoy TV.