10.11.2007

Reader Appreciation and Anniversaries!

Thanks for being loyal readers, Dad and Jean! I think you might be my only audience. Let me know if you have any post requests... I just found my New York pictures from our first trip there so I'll add those to my flickr site soon. I'd been wondering where those pictures were hiding. I really need to organize my pictures.

Hi Aunt Sharon and Uncle Butch! I hope you are enjoying your time in Kentucky. I wish I was there with you! Please tell Dad to send me some cooler weather and I will send him some rain.

So, Jeremy and I are celebrating our 11 year anniversary tomorrow. Believe it or not, we are both taking a day off from work. The same day, even. I have a surprise for Jeremy. I could probably tell you because I don't think he reads this blog but just in case he does...I'll wait. It should be a nice weekend. It's the weekend for anniversaries. Happy 1st Anniversary to Erin and Josh. They only have two days and 10 years to catch up!

If I do have any other readers, leave me a comment and let me know who you are...don't be a lurker.
:P

~T

No comments: