10.30.2007

My Samsung Sank

Uh oh. I had my hands full when I came in the door and promptly dropped my cell phone in the dogs' water dish. My Samsung does not float. She sinks. Quickly. I dried it off but the volume is all but mute. The battery was actually dry so I thought I was in good shape...but it seems the speaker got wet. Really. Really. Wet. Hopefully the blow dryer will do the trick. I'm leaving it off for the night just in case. So if you need me, call me at home or at work. Or yell. Really. Really. Loud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im finally able to read your blog again!!! Before everytime I tried to look at it tons of browsers keep popping up. Hows everything? Wish I could have seen you guys when I was in Houston.

Onetreefam said...

Hey Sarah! Welcome back. Glad you are able to read our blog again. That puts us at 2 readers! :) I hope you had a great time at the concert. Sorry I wasn't able to go!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!