10.09.2008

Craftiness Abounds

Craftiness - the quality of being crafty
(not the quality of being disingenuous and lacking candor)

This is the invitation I made for Jennifer & Matt's baby shower. Click on the picture to get a better view. I got the idea from a gift bag we made at Jennifer's house. Carolyn came over, I told her my idea, and we got to work. We got everything done in a few hours over a weekend with the exception of the printing. There were some issues with the date/time that had to be worked out. Once that was settled, I printed the text on vellum, cut them down, punched the border, and attached them to the cardstock with ribbon. I think they turned out pretty good. I really like the stamp set. It might be my new favorite. The party favors were just delivered this week. I need to decide how I'm going to dress them up. I bought everything for the prizes and just need to put them together. I will post pictures of the party favors and prizes later. I can't tell you what they are just yet....don't want to spoil the fun.

~T

No comments: