10.26.2006

Pictures

Check out Onetreefam Photos - I uploaded photos from my trip to Kansas to surprise Ashtynne for her 16th birthday and also photos from our trip to Las Vegas celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. The link is also over there on the right. It's the one labeled "Onetreefam Photos". Or you can click on the title above "Pictures". All three links will take you to the same page. Go ahead, check it out. I'll wait.

Okay, back to me.

See how easy that was.... I'll keep uploading photos so be sure to check out that link, over there on the right, often. I have a ton of New York photos to share but I'm limited as to how many photos I can upload a month so bear with me.

Be sure to smile. You never know when I'll snap a photo. Always better to be the photographer than to be photographed, I say.

-T

No comments: