1.10.2007

Sprint Review

We finally got our new cell phones. We actually received our first bill before we received our cell phones. Talk about not happy. Strike one for Sprint. We were billed from the time we ordered our phones and it took longer than it should have to receive them. They also billed us for two activation fees which were supposed to be waived since I purchased online. Strike two. I called to politely complain (I don't get rude unless the person on the other end gets snippy first...). It took at least four attempts to complete a call to customer service. Either the automated system would drop my call or the person I was talking with disconnected the call (accidentally I'm sure). This should have been strike three but I was determined to get through to customer service. Finally, I got through and they waived the activation fees and credited our account for the first month's bill. I was amazed that he didn't give me any trouble. He just did it. So, if you are patient enough to get through to Sprint's customer service department they are actually very helpful. I transferred our numbers from T-Mobile last night. It was easy. I'm not sure I'm happy with my phone choice. It is very thin but is actually much bigger than my previous phone. The sound is very muffled as well. Almost as if the microphone is too good, it picks up all the background noise. I don't do well with background noise. I'm not sure I want to switch to another phone though. You have to enter all your contacts manually with Sprint. Talk about a pain. Some people didn't make the cut! Our calls are now free after 7 pm so feel free to give me a call after 7 pm!

Here's a picture of my phone:


Here's a picture of Jeremy's phone:

They are very similar but not identical...so we can tell them apart. Now you know all about our exciting new toys.


~Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool phones. You can go to any sprint store and they will transfer your phone numbers for free. At least the do normally, I just was thinking since your coming from tmobil they may not but you can ask. :)

Onetreefam said...

I already transferred our numbers last night. All I had to do was call Sprint. It was easy.

Onetreefam said...

Oh nevermind, I misunderstood your comment until I re-read it. I had to manually enter the numbers from my old phone book to my new phone. Sprint transferred our T-Mobile phone number to our new Sprint phone (they had assigned us new numbers). I don't think Sprint uses SIM cards so you have to enter contacts manually when you switch phones.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Hows it going havent heard from you guys in awhile? Did you get much ice?