10.31.2010

Spidey

My inspiration.


The card I created.


I wanted to make a card specifically for a friend that is moving in the next couple of weeks.  This is a good luck, we'll miss you, thank you, congratulations on your new job card all rolled into one.  We have a connection through Spider-Man that is hard to explain via blog.  Hand gestures are involved.  So, I thought it was appropriate to make a Spidey card for him.  I drew the web free-hand with a gelly roll pen.  I wasn't quite as brave with the spider so I drew it on white paper first, cut it out, glued it on the black cardstock, and cut it out again.  I only had to draw it once, thank goodness.  I'm not a fan of theme rooms but I sure do like theme cards.  Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, is there anyone on this web page.