9.18.2010

Time for a new look

It's a rainy day here in the land of Pears.  My plans for today, my one day off this week, were to mow or paint (after getting a little work done).  So, instead of mowing I decided to update the long-neglected blog.  Thanks, rain. I guess now that the blog has a new look, I should start taping so I can paint.  I have a lot of projects started that really need to be finished.  Our house is in total chaos.  It seems like starting/finishing one room is contingent on another room.  The music room is becoming the music room/library (new paint and all).  The office is becoming my craft room (new paint color undecided) and the guest room is getting a long overdue cosmetic makeover.  I'm still waiting to redo the kitchen...I did install cabinet door knobs and drawer pulls but the goal is to install new countertops (silestone) and backsplash (glass tile).  Then, the carpet downstairs is going.  Ahhh, wood floors.  A girl can dream...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made it back to your blog. Be sure to keep us udated on the house projects. I know you got tired of hear about all of our projects but it was worth it.

Dad and Jean

Tracy said...

I never get tired of hearing about your projects. I wish you would come help me finish some of mine! :)