12.12.2006

Slacker

Work has been keeping me busy....but I promise to update soon. Of course, I haven't gotten any comments so I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this...




In case you're wondering, this is what I've been doing while "working" - flying over pipeline right-of-ways and my house!


My mode of transportation for the morning.
The pilot even let me fly the plane, luckily he took over before the landing.

Our house is the 4th one on the left.

It's the one in the middle. Keep in mind, this picture was taken last week (December 5th) and our grass is still green (slightly brown in areas)...no sign of winter.


More to come soon. I have to fill you in on Thanksgiving, Janette's wedding, my birthday, my work Christmas party, all of Jeremy's performances, and so much more.


~Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing comments....

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I would have been nervous flying in that little of a plane.